Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My ride

This is my current ride which I had for a long time...the 2006 Trek 4500



Frame: Alpha SL Aluminium
Front Suspension:Rockshox Dart 2 w/preload, lockout, 80mm
Wheels:26 x 2.20" Bontrager Jones ACX
Brakes: Avid SD-3 w/alloy Levers
Shifters: Shimano Deore 9 Speed
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore

My bike is currently chained up and raring to go for a ride. I have been busy with work and the move to my new place;I have yet to cycle around my neighbourhood, where there seems to be a nice bicycle trail and many quiet roads.
I have another blog which I occasionally blog about my cycling adventures since 2008, but it has dwindled due to excessive basketball blogging instead. So I decided to start up this blog to encourage cycling and capturing the moments during my rides. So let's enjoy the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment